Cuttlebug Mania - Homemade Flowers

Thursday, 11 July 2013

I cannot believe I've forgotten to post my card this week!! The weather has been so fantastic, I've been spending a lot of time outside. Our theme this week at Cuttlebug Mania is to make homemade flowers and I've made this simple origami flower from a tutorial here. There lots of ways to make your own flowers, using your die-cutting machine, torn by hand, punches etc. Lets see your creations. Along with the fantastic prize you could win this week (see below) we are also having a 100 Followers giveaway. Leave a comment telling us why you love your Cuttlbug and 3 lucky winners picked by Random.Org will win a surprise embossing folder.


Our sponsor this week is 
who are offering these 2 fantastic prizes for our lucky winner - a beautiful Butterfly die and the Musical Notes self-mount stamp.
Materials used - Cream A6 card blank,  Cream cardstock, Papermania Chatsworth papers, Cuttlebug plus Nat embossing folder and Sizzix label die, Papertrey Ink Faux Ribbon stamp, Memento Rich Cocoa ink, Sakura Stardust pen, Ribbon and a Button.

3 comments:

  1. I always love the way that you use buttons, something that I had never though of. We are still looking just not found anything new! Take care Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black & white and that mimed tutorial made me laugh for some reason x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful I love your flower and the embossing looks fabulous, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog xx

    I wanted to contact you via e-mail but could not see one on your blog if you visit my blog I have a contact me button, I need to give you some important information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx