Cuttlebug Mania – Shaped Card

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

I’m sure we all grab the same shaped card base for our projects, I know I do. So at Cuttlebug Mania we’d like you to make a shaped card but not a square or a rectangle. I’ve chosen a triangle as it goes perfectly with my Christmas Tree. Take a look at the shaped cards the DT have made and if you enter you could win this prize. Our sponsor this week is Bestcardmaking Downloads who are offering 3 downloads of their choice for the winner.

 

Shaped Card

Materials used – White, green and Kraft cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Candy Cane, Polka Dots and Holly with Berries embossing folders, Paper Smooches Swanky Snowdudes stamps, Silver embossing powder, Stickles, Silver star and Gems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx