Cuttlebug Mania – What’s in a Name

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

This week at Cuttlebug Mania we would like you to use something on your project that starts with the 1st letter of your name. So mine is K, which wasn’t easy, but then I thought I could use Kraft cardstock. I ran assorted papers through the Honeycomb embossing folder and then cut them out to make the mosaic. We’d love you to tell what you’ve used using the 1st letter of your name. You can now enter up to 3 projects to be with a chance of winning the prize below.

Kraft

Scrapping Memories are offering 10 downloads for our winner this week.

Materials used – A6 card blank, White and Kraft cardstock, My Mind’s Eye Portobello Road papers, Cuttlebug plus Honeycomb embossing folder set and Memory Box Parker lower case alphabet dies, Small heart punch and a Button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx