Anything Goes – Embossing

Tuesday, 13 August 2013

I made this card for a civil wedding and I must admit I was a bit stumped at first on what to make. I found this silhouette online and thought it was perfect for the occasion. So I popped it into Word, made a 2nd copy which I then reversed, printed and cut them out. I tied a knot in a couple of small pieces of ribbon which made great cravats. I really had fun making this card, I thought it looked really elegant. At Cuttlebug Mania we’d love to see your embossing projects and you can see what the DT has created.

Civil Partnership

Materials used – White square card blank, White, blue and black cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Craft Concepts In Stitches embossing folder, Silhouette found on the internet (I can’t remember where!!), Rub-On, Heart punch and Ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome card!! I love it and I hope the gentlemen's receiving it do too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks very nice! I would have been stumped too, but I think you really figured out the perfect way to make it classy and nice.


    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  3. The silhouettes are very striking against the subtle embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerry, you wanted to know the name of the Cuttlebug folder I used. It came in a pack of 4 and is called Provo Craft Cuttlebug Coolio Embossing Folders. Here is a link:

    http://www.shopping.com/provo-craft-cuttlebug-coolio-embossing-folders-pack-of-4/info

    I am glad, you liked my card :) - I like yours, too - so cool!

    Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cornelia, those folders look great x

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx