Cuttlebug Mania – Die-Cuts

Tuesday, 27 August 2013

I made this card for my niece Katie, who got a 1st in her teaching degree. A big congratulations to her and best wishes in the future career.

I die-cut Congratulations into white card, embossed the bottom with Swiss Dots and then layered assorted scrap ribbon pieces behind the die-cut letters, then added some pearls to the letters. Love the different shades of pink.

Die-Cuts

Pop over to Cuttlebug Mania to see the DT’s die-cut creations and our prize this week for our winner is a $25 voucher from -

Materials used – Homemade card blank, White and pink cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Memory Box Parker upper and lowercase alphabet dies and Swiss dots embossing folder, Assorted ribbon, Pearls and a Glitter pen.

3 comments:

  1. I love that paper behind the cutout and the little pearls! What little girl wouldn't like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonnie but it's not paper behind, it's ribbon :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx