Cuttlebug Mania - Manly

Tuesday, 20 August 2013

We had a fantastic number of entries at Cuttlebug Mania for our Anything Goes – Embossed challenge, so a big thank you to you all. We have another Anything Goes challenge for you and it’s Manly. I’ve used the embossing borders again to make the background for my card and Paper Smooches paper pieced TV’s.

Dad

Thank you to Crafty Individuals who have given us this lovely prize for our winner this week - “Tea at 3” self-mount stamp and a set of beautiful Vintage Tags.

Materials used – A6 card blank, Paper scraps, Cuttlebug plus embossing borders Just my Type and Frills embossing borders and Memory Box Parker upper and lowercase alphabet dies, Paper Smooches Boob Tubes, Brads, Twine and Silver gel pen.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I NEED to have those stamps! They are so cool and fun! Love how you laid them out on the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx