Cuttlebug Mania – Back to Nature

Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Wow, wow, wow, what an amazing number of entries for our last Anything Goes challenge. I’m currently on holiday in France so I’ve tried to leave as many comments as possible, but sorry I couldn’t get round to you all.

By popular request, Cuttlebug Mania is going fortnightly. So many of you like to join in with lots of other challenges so you’ll have more time to submit your projects.

For our 1st challenge of September it’s Back to Nature, so this could be animals, trees, flowers, birds, bees etc. I made this card for my sister’s 50th birthday by paper piecing this cute bird stamp from DoCrafts. I covered some chipboard with the paper and then cut out the 50 with my Cuttlebug. I like the dimension the chipboard adds to the card.

Back to Nature

Our sponsor this week is Craftsite and they have given us this beautiful die from Marianne called Anja’s Frame for our winner. It is so intricate and will look stunning on your projects.

Anja's Vintage Frame

Materials used – White square scallop card blank, White cardstock, Basic Grey Shine On… paper pad, Cuttlebug plus Sizzix Dottie embossing plate and Cuttlebug Curls and Swirls alphabet dies, Paper Smooches Sentiment sampler, DoCrafts Urban stamp Bird, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Stickles and String.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx