Cuttlebug Mania - Autumn

Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Autumn is definitely here, cooler, windy and the leaves and acorns are falling. Trust me, cycling on acorns is like cycling on marbles!! So there’s are theme for the next 2 weeks at Cuttlebug Mania. Create a project featuring whatever comes to mind when you think of Autumn. I thought of preserves. I haven’t done anything in a jam jar but I have been freezing a lot. We’ve had loads of tomatoes, beans, chillies and apples this year. I gave some away as we far more than we could eat.

Autumn

Materials used – White square card blank, Green and red cardstock, Cosmo cricket Garden Variety papers, Toga Confitures stamps, Cuttlebug plus Craft Concepts In Stitches embossing folder plus Fruit and Tags dies, Studio G Mini alphabet stamps, Glossy accents and String.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I think whoever receives it will "enjoy" it. :)

    I have not seen that embossing folder yet and I love it! Guess what was just added to my crafty wishlist?

    Thanks for sharing your happy card! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag and that bright, beautiful paper you've made it of! The cherries are gorgeous with all that yellow! Wonderful EF too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, like that. I have just finished off all the quinces and now the medlars will be ready next. Never stops!! Have a good weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and pretty! Love it!
    Ps. Couldn't find your e-mail, but you asked for Products used for my card entry for CM and it is Paper smooches stamps and dies, spellbinders dies and hero arts bg stamp . I used cuttlebug to diecut my leaves and label. Let me know if you need more info or if I didn't follow the rules, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx