Cuttlebug Mania – Flying High

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Can you believe it’s the 1st October already, the leaves are falling, there is Christmas stuff in the shops and I’ve only just got back from my summer holiday!! But on a plus, it’s still actually quite warm, so no heating on yet.

We all love toys and I'm sure we all have a favourite from our childhood. My boys loved Lego, the possibilities are endless with those brilliant little bricks.

The design team at Cuttlebug Mania have been given some lovely digital images to work with this week featuring toys from our sponsor Paper Nest Dolls. I chose the cute Bedtime Ellie complete with her teddy. We’d love you to create a project featuring a toy and our winner will receive a $25 voucher to spend.

Toys

Materials used – White square card blank, Grey cardstock, Scrap papers, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots embossing folder and Cart-Us scalloped oval die, Assorted Promarkers, Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler stamps and a Heart punch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx