Cuttlebug Mania – Thank You

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Autumn colours are very popular so over at Cuttlebug Mania we challenge you to use oranges, browns and yellows on your project, but this time we'd like you to make a Thank You card/project for Thanksgiving or to thank someone special.

I love this little image from Molly Bloom, I think she looks very 1940’s. I didn’t have any background paper to match my colouring, so I used the Promarkers I’d used to colour my stamp to make a dotty background. I made some dotty flowers too.

Thanksgiving Thanks
Materials used – White square card blank, White and orange cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Provocraft Spring Floral die and Sizzix Dottie Texture Plate, Molly Bloom stamp set free with Simply Cards and Papercraft, The English Stamp Company Celebrations stamp set, Assorted Promarkers, Wink of Stella pen and Half pearls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx